Cook Time: 20mins | 4/5 Spoons
- 2 cloves finely chopped/pressed garlic
- 6 oz cooked grilled chicken strips
- 9 oz Buitoni Whole Wheat 3 cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp pesto sauce ( Buitoni )
- spices ( i used cayenne pepper, ginger, pinch of salt )
- Start boiling water for Tortellini. in a 12″ skillet, add butter, garlic, mushrooms, and olive oil. heat over medium until garlic is brown.
- Lower heat to medium-low and add chicken to skillet.
- Once you add your Tortellinis to the water, mix milk and flour, and add to skillet. Add pesto sauce and Parmesan cheese to skillet and stir over medium-high heat.
- Bring chicken sauce mix to a light boil, and then reduce heat to low, stirring frequently.
- Once your tortellinis are done, strain and add to skillet. Toss & eat!