Cook Time: 15mins
- 1 package pre-cooked chicken ( I use “Eat Right” brand )
- purchased Pesto sauce
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 package “parmesan cheese” from Pasta-roni’s Parmesan cheese angel hair pasta
- 3 chunks of pressed/chopped garlic
- 8oz spinach/tomato/veggie Rotini
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 TBSP Flour
- Ginger & Cayenne Pepper
- Start cooking Rotini per instructions on box. In a 12″ skillet, add butter and melt. Chop garlic and add to skillet. Add ginger and cayenne pepper. Continue cooking until garlic is brown.
- Once garlic is brown, add milk, chicken, parmesan cheese package, 1 TBSP of Pesto sauce. Stir frequently over medium heat.
- Continue cooking chicken and sauce mix for 8min. Add in 1TBSP flour and mix thoroughly.
- Add Rotini to skillet once its done cooking. Toss.