Rating: “super awesome”
- 1 bag of chicken ( pictured )
- 3 mini sweet peppers – sliced
- fresh sliced mushrooms
- fresh green beans
- 2 red potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter/margarine
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and butter in large skillet. Cut up red potatoes into small squares and add to oil and butter. Cook on medium-high for about 20 minutes, keeping it covered and stirring occasionally. Allow potatoes to brown before really stirring up. (Watch for grease pops! ouch! )
- In a separate skillet, heat on medium-high: remaining oil, balsamic vinegar, peppers, mushrooms, and beans. Stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken to veggie skillet and cover. Cook for 15 minutes.
- If your potatoes are done ( see if the biggest ones squish easy with a fork ) then you can chow! Otherwise just put chicken veggie skillet on low & covered until potatoes are done.