I like to sit down and plan a month’s worth of meals, that way when the day comes I don’t even feel like thinking about food, I can refer to my list. The decision’s already been made.
This also helps me build my grocery list. Breakfast and Lunch are usually simple and easy ( eggs, sandwich, soup, or oatmeal ) so I don’t plan those.
Blue marked meals mean its the week my stepson is with us, so I choose things I know he will eat ( or we can at least get him to try ).
I am attempting to move towards more healthy meals filled with veggies and more proteins and less creams and carbs. Big M wants to lose some weight, and the only way that’s going to happen is by changing our dinner menu.
I bought a 7 Qt. dutch oven and I plan on getting some good use of it this year!
Without further ado,
- Spaghetti and meat sauce using veggie pasta
- Perfect chicken with asparagus and rice
- Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn
- Steak, sweet potatoes, roasted veggies
- Clam chowder/Potato Soup & grilled cheese sandwich
- Healthy fried chicken, sautéed veggies & baked potato slices
- Beef stew with potatoes and carrots
- Chicken Stir-fry with rice
- Perfect chicken & cheesy baked cauliflower
- Spinach artichoke shrimp pasta (using veggie pasta)
- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, smothered green beans
- Burgers and Fries
- The Best Chicken You Will Ever Eat. Ever. with roasted potatoes and veggies
- Steak, Crispy Potato Roast, Baked Broccoli and cheese
- Salmon Patties with pan-fried veggies
- Chicken Fajitas
- Braised Beef & Mushrooms (do)
- Soy-Glazed Salmon
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Breakfast for Dinner
- -Chipotle Salmon with broccoli
- Crustless Broccoli-Cheddar Quiches
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Dutch Oven Pizza
- Spinach Ravioli with Chicken
If you have a meal plan you would like to share, please leave it or a link to it in the comments. I would love some more ideas!