I failed to take a picture of me coating the veggies, but just imagine a bunch of parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in a big ziplock baggie, also filled with egg-white covered veggie chips.
Tag Archives: Garlic
Cook Time: 20mins | 4/5 Spoons
- 2 cloves finely chopped/pressed garlic
- 6 oz cooked grilled chicken strips
- 9 oz Buitoni Whole Wheat 3 cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp pesto sauce ( Buitoni )
- spices ( i used cayenne pepper, ginger, pinch of salt )
- Start boiling water for Tortellini. in a 12″ skillet, add butter, garlic, mushrooms, and olive oil. heat over medium until garlic is brown.
- Lower heat to medium-low and add chicken to skillet.
- Once you add your Tortellinis to the water, mix milk and flour, and add to skillet. Add pesto sauce and Parmesan cheese to skillet and stir over medium-high heat.
- Bring chicken sauce mix to a light boil, and then reduce heat to low, stirring frequently.
- Once your tortellinis are done, strain and add to skillet. Toss & eat!
Cook Time: 15mins
- 1 package pre-cooked chicken ( I use “Eat Right” brand )
- purchased Pesto sauce
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 package “parmesan cheese” from Pasta-roni’s Parmesan cheese angel hair pasta
- 3 chunks of pressed/chopped garlic
- 8oz spinach/tomato/veggie Rotini
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 TBSP Flour
- Ginger & Cayenne Pepper
- Start cooking Rotini per instructions on box. In a 12″ skillet, add butter and melt. Chop garlic and add to skillet. Add ginger and cayenne pepper. Continue cooking until garlic is brown.
- Once garlic is brown, add milk, chicken, parmesan cheese package, 1 TBSP of Pesto sauce. Stir frequently over medium heat.
- Continue cooking chicken and sauce mix for 8min. Add in 1TBSP flour and mix thoroughly.
- Add Rotini to skillet once its done cooking. Toss.
Cook Time: 20mins
- 1 Pesto Sauce mix packet
- 1 package pre-cooked chicken strips
- 8 oz spinach, tomato veggie fettucine
- finely chopped onions ( your choice on amount )
- finely chopped garlic ( I used a press – your choice on amount )
- dash of ginger and cayenne pepper
- 1 jar (6.5 oz) of marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan
- Start cooking pasta. Add 1tsbp of artichoke heart marinade ( just the juice ) to skillet. Stir in onions and cook for 2 mins. Add garlic, cook until garlic is brown.
- Add chicken and rest of artichoke hearts & marinade to skillet. Continue cooking until chicken is heated thoroughly.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare the Pesto Sauce mix, follow directions on packet.
- Once chicken is cooked, add to drained pasta pan.
- Add Parmesan cheese and pesto sauce mix to pan and toss.
So I tried a recipe out of the bettycrocker cookbook again but it didn’t turn out as planned, the sauce I had intended to have didn’t thicken properly, so Mike came to the rescue saved the day. We strained the sauce that wasn’t thickening and added the pesto to it.
Turned out alright. It was better than the crap I had at Olive Garden so I figured I would post it here.